Grampians Activities & Attractions
The Grampians Grelco Run is home of the renowned Grampians Horse Riding Centre, offering escorted horse riding through quiet and beautiful Grampians bush and open forests.
Horse Riding tours explore the privately owned 1200 acre Grelco Run property.
The Rides are matched to each rider's ability and personality and all standards are catered for.
Morning and afternoon tea is included with each trip.
Bookings for riding trips and clinics are essential at time of accommodation booking.
Call (03) 5383 9255 or visit the GHRC website www.grampianshorseriding.com.au
The Grampians National Park (adjoining the property) contains a multitude of spectacular points of interest available to suit everyone.
- Winery tours
- 4wd tracks to high vantage points (map)
- Walking tracks through beautiful mountains
- Numerous Lakes for fishing and boating
- Aboriginal culture and rock art sites
- One of the best displays of wildflowers in the Spring that Victoria has to offer
- Magnificent waterfalls, rock climbing and cool river valleys
- Breathtaking rock ledges and mountain-top lookouts
- Explore local caves / rare & unique Grampians bird watching